Quotation detail : ERW201105/016
REPAIR OF PALLISADE FENCING AT EMM PUMP STATIONS - READVERT
|Author :||Phumzile Limako|
|Date posted :||2011-06-07|
|Bid Number :||ERW201105/016|
Services Providers are invited to quote on repairing of palisade fencing at EMM pump stations, this includes supply and erect with new concrete palisades. The fence must be repaired to the following pump stations:
1. Styx road sewer pump station at Benoni, Actonville-Job card no:R45269
2. Vista Fresh Water Reservoir at Daveyton, Yende street-Job card no:R45275
3. Etwatwa Ext 19 Pump station-Job card no:R45274
4. Bullfrog pan 2 sewer pump station at Rynfield- Job card no:R45272
5. Tom Jones sewer pump station at Benoni- Job card no:R45271
6. Apex pump station at Benoni, Hamburg road-Job card no:45273
General Notes: REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Labour for repairing of unit should be included in quotation.
2. CIDB Certificate will be required for this jobs and Service Providers who does not comply with this requirement will not be considered
3. Replace all necessary palisades with new palisades
4. Workmanship and materials used for the repair of the fencing will carry a twelve month guarantee from date of repair.
5. If any additional work be found during the fencing repairs, Service Provider should inform ERWAT Maintenance Manager responsible for the plant prior execution of additional work then after an official approval/order number then additional work can commence. Proper report should be issued, any additional work which was not initially quoted
6. Delivery time should be clearly stated including material waiting period
Site Inspection: Interested Service Providers are expected to attend a compulsory site inspection session to be held at Benoni Wastewater Works- Technical Services Workshop on the 10 June 2011 at 9:00, then Maintenance Supervisor will drive with Bidders to various sites where this job needs to be executed. It is compulsory that all interested bidders must visit all the sites together with ERWAT Supervisor. Late bidders for site inspection will not be considered.
Plant address: Benoni Wastewater Care Works
1. Maps to site are on our web site: www.erwat.co.za.
Completed tenders / quotations clearly marked with contract number to be E-mailed to
Tenders@erwat.co.za on or before 16:00 on 14 June 2011.
|Bid closing date :||2011-06-14|
|Compulsory site meeting :|
Contact Person :
|Mr. Willie Matthee|
|Contact number :||(011)845 7835(T) cell: 084 6111 753|
|E-mail address :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bid validity period :||90 Days|
|Physical address where bid documents can be collected :|
|Submit bids to:|
|Tender Bid Box number :||N/A|
|Day when Quotation is to be submitted to ERWAT Offices:||N/A|
|Non-refundable Document fee :||N/A|
|View Bidders /Awarded to|
Bidders’ attention is specifically drawn to the provisions of the bid rules which are included in the bid documents.
The lowest or any bid will not necessarily be accepted and ERWAT reserves the right not to consider any bid not suitably endorsed or comprehensively completed, as well as the right to accept a bid in whole or part. Bids completed in pencil will be regarded as invalid bids.
Submission of electronic and fax bids are not acceptable.